Our Inclusion leader is Mrs L Cook
- We see all children as unique; our curriculum promotes the development of the whole child as confident, imaginative and independent learners who are able to face the future with resilience creativity and enthusiasm.
- We encourage the spiritual and moral development of each person, as well as their intellectual and physical growth. We respect each child in our school for who they are, and treat everyone with fairness and honesty.
- We value the importance of each person in our community, and promote co-operation, understanding and harmony.
- We aim to enable each person to achieve their full potential ensuring we provide equal opportunities for all the children in our school.
- We value our environment, and teach respect for our world, and the importance of caring for it, now and into the future.
- Every pupil at Ruskington Chestnut Street C of E Primary Academy has the opportunity to follow all National Curriculum subjects as well as taking part in extracurricular events.
- We are committed to narrowing the attainment gap between SEND and non-SEND pupils. This can be through a variety of identified appropriate intervention programmes, based on individual learning needs.
- We have very good attendance at Ruskington Chestnut Street C of E Primary as pupils enjoy and want to come to school because of the outstanding quality of our provision for all.
- Every pupil is important to us and is recognised as an individual with particular needs. Staff have worked very hard to develop approaches within and beyond the classroom which mean that the learning needs of all pupils can be met.